Monday, April 11, 2011

I can only love you, but I can not love you

 Phase is the origin of knowledge ; phase known to be Continued margin is the edge that we come together ; is the edge that I have Let me share with you love ; in this life, let me dream for you to share this life The worry for our love until ; permanent I click on the ; spring saw I copied your smile ; your smile pasted on my I heart you miss him ; saved as always I will read a round thinking a one months to string ; Qilaizhencang ; you miss the most beautiful of my life love you till my heart
< br> life, you can not reap all of the wonderful world, and sometimes, mind you stay in a good sense of Benedict, nor be content with the regrets of the. With the intimate exchange of intellectual friends, so I am happy that I make progress. I do not regard you as a lover, do not treat you as lover, put you as a friend, so I am very happy, very happy, very happy.
I do not love you, but I will miss you, remember you do not bother you, this complex Xiangqilaijiu beautiful.
touch of friendship beautiful, subtle greetings are enough sun.
subtle longing is deep, the blessing of the most beautiful light.
I will miss you faint! Miss you! Do not find you.



No comments:

Post a Comment